Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FLCL Episode 1 Part 1 Eng Dub



In Australia I found a cool manga shop in my home town; Neo-Tokyo. In Neo-Tokyo I found the entire series of FLCL, three DVDs. I am happy.


FLCL (フリクリ, Furi Kuri?, known in North America as Fooly Cooly) is an original video animation series written by Yōji Enokido, directed by Kazuya Tsurumaki and produced by the FLCL Production Committee, which included Gainax, Production I.G, and Starchild Records.

FLCL follows Naota Nandaba, a twelve-year-old boy living in the fictional Japanese suburb of Mabase, and his interactions with Haruko Haruhara, who arrives in the quiet suburb, drawn by the industrial town houses and the Medical Mechanica building.

The English adaptation of the series is licensed by Synch-Point and Geneon Entertainment, which released the DVDs and soundtrack respectively.

No comments: