Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fursaxa - Live at Psychotropic Zone, Stella Star Club, Helsinki, 25.9.2004





Part 1


Part 2


"I still get nervous whenever I perform solo, so I think I am trying to get myself into a meditative state whenever I am on stage. And if it also has the same effect on the audience, than all the better. I think my live performances are much different than my recordings. That’s why I’ve released so many live CDRs over the years. It is difficult for me to be 4 people in 1, so I try and play 1 or 2 of the same instruments that I use in the recorded song, but not everything. Quite often when I practice I will try to play a recorded song and it sort of turns into something else. I guess what I am trying to say is that I start with a basic structure and make it more freeform, almost improvised." Tara Burke (Fursaxa) Entire interview here.

No comments: